- J- Just turned 11. Doing great in school and still taking guitar lessons
- LT – 13, enjoying chorus, has lots of new friends, and is doing well
- Naughty Bear – settled into new place and happy
- Chooch – trying to balance music, writing, work and home.
- Having a great time in this time of rampant creativity
- Viv – Struggling to balance illness, work and school.
- Trying new meds, with high hopes.
- Feeling more healthy in spite of symptoms than I’ve felt in nearly a year, thanks to exercise and support of family and friends.
- Missing our kids, nieces that have moved and nephews we see less because of boys being gone but glad that they are all healthy and happy.
- Niece is pregnant again and doing great
- Thank you to everybody in the various social media communities — you’ve all contributed to making our lives brighter!
- Promo: Unkillable
Simulcast in Podereo on the Balticon Podcast feed, we are proud to bring you the recording of the “NaNoWriMo for Noobs” panel recording. Now is the perfect time to get your outlines down and prepare to write that novel you’ve always wanted to in November!
From the Balticon program guide:
How it was won or lost
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a motivational novel-writing program for anyone who has wanted to write a novel but doesn’t know how to get started. The program provides guidelines, structure and countless tools for success yet many still do not complete the 50,000 words required to be a winner. This panel of NaNoWriMo participants and winners will discuss their strategies for success, and if finishing even matters.