We find ourselves heading into a whole new blender and discuss it a bit.
- Packing begins in earnest at the house as we say goodbye to Big Paradise and The Burrow where our podcasting career began.
- Family photo archive
- Our future plans – Another blend?!? Shut the front door!
- Because of the economy and recent events, we are going to be moving in with the Rossi family after our house sells. It benefits both our families tremendously, beyond the financial aspect. We also have another roomie moving in, and with the full count at 6 adults, 2 small children, 3 dogs, 3 cats and one fish, we are finding ourselves in another new realm to adjust to. Far improved from the empty nest, and with ample room for our sons to visit whenever they like.
- Phil Rossi
- Viv teases, but does not really discuss. More on the next episode, but in case you find it useful now…
- Google Music
- Tell Viv why she should ditch Android for an iPhone
We’re interrupting our presentation of multi-episode media review with P.G. Holyfield to give an end of the year update.
In this episode we discuss:
Turkey Trot – 5k Race. Viv completes a 5k for the first time EVAR!
Dinner at the Thomas and Andrea Gideon’s.
Tweet-up for Gabrielle Harbowy and her husband Matt at DFH.
Lunch baby playtime with the Seidman’s at Sweetwater Tavern.
Con-Struction – An experimental dinner hosted by Tee Morris and Philippa Ballantine
Feedback from Richard, aka Danger Force.
Living Proof Brewcast, a new podcast by Thomas Gideon and John Taylor Williams.
Discussion of holiday traditions and survival tips on Viv’s Girls’ Rules Podcast
Promo: Nutty Bites
Well, the Holiday wasn’t delayed – as it has already past – but it sure put a cramp in our scheduling and delayed podcast production. So, we missed putting out an episode last week. We are working on the next ep, and will have it out just as soon as we can.
For the Americans out there, we hope you and your family had a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving. For everybody else, we hope that you and your family had a warm and wonderful almost-the-last-week of November!