- Breast Cancer Anthology Update
- Stories by folks that have some how been affected by breast cancer. You don’t have to have had it. Fiction or non-fiction and the only word limit is the maximum of 30k words since I’ll consider poetry, flash fiction, short stories and novellas
- Art work – photos, sketches, finger painting, anything you have the rights to. And I am still looking for a cover
- This will be paid work
- All profits will go to charity
- Ditched by Kate working on new album
- Did not attend Dragon*Con
- Intervention – Ditched By Kate had to cancel
- Chooch participated on two panels (Backup solutions and Podcasting 101)
- Virtual convention broadcast on the Internet
- Author readings, music, comedy, panel discussions
- Audience participation is encouraged via chat room and skype
- If you are a writer, musician, or comedian that has the ability to do webcam work (or prerecorded video, in certain cases), please comment on SpecFicMedia.com or an email to pgholyfield at specficmedia.com
- Saturday November 12
- Out of Milk App
- People sh*tting themselves at a haunted house
- Promo: Geek Acres
Happy Anniversary to us!
*Recorded March 7, 2011*
News from Virginia Beach
- Visit with M.A. in PA and Paulette Jaxton; chatting and knitting.
- Super cheap beach vacation was expiring so we mad a mad dash towards the ocean.
- Ditched By Kate News
- Ditched By Kate website is up
- Live shows that are broadcast live over the web will be viewable at the DBK site itself instead of UStream
- Chooch received a CR-48 Chrome OS laptop and gets his geek on talking about it
- Viv will be requesting submissions for a book of collected breast cancer stories, fiction or non-fiction as soon as details are worked out. Watch her blog for more information.
No nuggets or promos this time around. We catch ya on the next one!